1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombe's fly mod

Discussion in 'General' started by supercrushed, Nov 23, 2011.

1. After watching a video and following EVERY step Exactly this happens, idk why.
    Can anybody out there help?

Attached Files:

2. Just a hint: YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH CBJ MODS!

Sorry, I went through a bunch of the Zombe's mods a few days ago. Gave me nothing but grief. Anyways, it looks like it is saying that it can't find the configuration text file, which would be the one you uncommented everything on. Do you have it in the same location as the log which it showed you? That's the only thing I could think of.

Feel lucky. When I tried installing it, I ended up with minecraft crashing every time I tried to load it up.
  3. You either didnt put the file in the right place, or forgot to uncomment the mod.

edit: I remember having this problem, I think i had the config file in the wrong place. Other than that, Zombe's mods are great!
  4. Thanks guys, but Viper was right I put it in the wrong place. It does works now. :D
  5. And Mcon was right also.
  6. That's right, I was. And I was right first.
  7. It's a shame that CBJ mods doesn't exist. And it's a matter of opinion and taste. As for me, I'm zombe as I only use a few things in it and don't need a GUI of addons to use. Simple config file is perfect for me. ;)
  8. Bah. CJB. Whatever.