IRC Rules - Historical
Applied By Pythros: Feb 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Please note that this page can be updated with or with no announcement.
- Be courteous and respectful of other members on IRC.
- If you have a question, go ahead and ask. Don't just spam the person's name until they respond, as many people just "idle" on IRC.
- Spammers will be kicked.
- Do not post, or link to any vulgar material.
- Racism, sexual jokes, immaturity, sexism, verbally attacking someone, excessive profanity, etc., will not be tolerated. It is our goal to make this server a friendly environment. We are sure that most of you are aware of what constitutes a "bad word", but did you know that crap is a swear word in another country, for example? So you don't get in trouble, you can view a list of words that are considered inappropriate our server here.
- Respect the staff.
- DO NOT ask to become a staff member. If we are seeking for people to apply, we will indicate a way for you to do so.
- It is one of our main interests to maintain server traffic. To do this we must ask that you do not advertise other servers on this server. If you want your server more popular, please advertise legit. In the same matter, please do not advertise this server on other servers.