Discord/TeamSpeak Rules - Historical
Applied By Pythros: Jan 22, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Please note that this page can be updated with or with no announcement.
- Be courteous and respectful of other members on TeamSpeak.
- If you have a question, go ahead and ask.
- No yelling.
- If you'd like to talk privately with a friend, use a separate channel.
- Please use push-to-talk, or mute yourself when not speaking. People don't enjoy extra "noise."
- Chat spammers will be kicked.
- Do not speak of, post, or link to any vulgar material.
- No images of partial clothed people.
- Racism, sexual jokes, immaturity, sexism, verbally attacking someone, excessive profanity, etc., will not be tolerated. It is our goal to make this server a friendly environment. We are sure that most of you are aware of what constitutes a "bad word", but did you know that crap is a swear word in another country, for example? So you don't get in trouble, you can view a list of words that are considered inappropriate here.
- It is one of our main interests to maintain server traffic. To do this we must ask that you do not advertise other servers on this server. If you want your server more popular, please advertise legit. In the same matter, please do not advertise this server on other servers.