Minecraft Server Rules
By joining our server, you agree to these Minecraft Server Rules/Terms of Service.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in warnings, jailing, kicking, muting, temp banning, permaban, and/or IP banning in no particular order pending on the violation.
Please note that this page can be updated with or with no announcement.
- Server staff work hard and sacrifice their enjoyment of the game to make this a better playing environment. As such, it is imperative that you treat them with respect. If you feel like a staff member is abusing their power, please send a PM to Pythros - DO NOT MAKE A THREAD OR CONTACT HIM IN-GAME ABOUT IT. All such posts will be deleted!
- No hacking, cheating, glitching, exploiting. This includes, but is not limited to, speed/fly hacks, x-ray mods and textures, attempting to give yourself items through server commands, inventory hacking, or using a bug to your advantage such as duping items. Breaking this rule can often result in a ban.
- Racism, sexual jokes, immaturity, sexism, verbally attacking someone, profanity, name calling, etc., will not be tolerated. It is our goal to make this server a friendly environment. We are sure that most of you are aware of what constitutes a "bad word", but did you know that crap is a swear word in another country, for example? Should you be unaware of what is not friendly, you can view a list of words that are considered inappropriate our server here so you don't get kicked or banned by our censor plugin.
- Please help us keep our chat spam free. If you want to talk to one person, please use /msg <player> <msg>. If you want to talk to someone that is within 25 blocks of you, please use the Say or /s channel. For those within 65 blocks, use Yell or /y and for those within 200 blocks use local or /l. If you need to talk to the general public, then you can use Global or /g channel. Also, please no excessive use of punctuation or CAPS.
- Griefing and stealing are NOT allowed. However, you need to make sure your structures are protected by a Moderator. It is not our responsibility if your unprotected stuff is damaged or stolen. Create a ticket via our in-game ticketing system by typing "/modreq I need my structure protected" while you are at your structure. Also, if you were griefed, please create a ticket as well with a description while you are at the location it happened.
- No floating structures without the approval from Senior Moderators, Sever Managers, or Pythros. We are endeavoring to make this "world" as structurally realistic as possible.
- No floating trees! Chop it down completely. See #6.
- Please be creative with your structures and make it something worth visiting and protecting. This means no plain, box dirt huts or 1x1 towers. If its purpose is not evident, it will be removed (with or without notification) to allow for better use of the space. If you build a one-time-use "hidey hole", tear it down when you're done, please. See #9.
- If we deem your structure needs to move or be remodeled/altered (based on the zoning Rules of the area or to the extent of #6 or #8), you will have a week's notice before it will be removed. This notice would be sent either via in-game (either by mail or a message) or via the forum's mail system by a Senior Mod or up.
- PLEASE DO NOT ask to become a staff member. We will pick you. If we are seeking for people to apply, we will indicate a way for you to do so.
- Please do not ask the staff to teleport you to another player or to another location. If we wanted you to teleport around, we would have given you the rights to do so.
- An "establishment" is any organized structure, compound, area, or group of structures intended for habitation by three or more people for any duration of time where there is a single authority of the "establishment" and where it costs the tenants materials or money to live there. This also includes apartments and hotels for long stays. In order for such establishments to be allowed, you will need to apply for a permit at our Town Central forum. To view approved establishment types and their restrictions, please view the "Establishments: Towns vs. Others" thread.
- Farms that harvest themselves while you are offline or AFK are against the Rules if hoppers with over-flow trash are not being used. Please use pistons and redstone to make semi-automatic farms for use if you yourself are physically playing on the server.
- It is one of our main interests to maintain server traffic. To do this we must ask that you do not advertise other servers here. (Talking about MineZ/ShotBowNetwork, Hypixel's, or The Voxel Box is OK). If you want your server more popular, please advertise legitly. In the same matter, please do not advertise this server on other servers.